Jovana worked at major technology companies in New York, London, Dubai and Cyprus and co-founded 3 mobile apps. She is fluent in Serbian, English, and French. At the moment she lives in Belgrade and you can hire her for Marketing Consulting and Public Speaking LinkedIn Profile
- UGRAD Scholarship for Undergraduate studies in the United States.
- $30.000 seed investment from “DP World” to develop her mobile app start-up in Dubai.
- Award of the City of Belgrade for extraordinary achievement in the field of art for organizing SUND Art Festival.
- Passed MBTI test with “IT” Intuitive Thinker score (5% of global population).
- Presented Serbia in Telenor Youth Forum in Oslo and Nobel Peace Prize 2015 with her idea on how to use the Internet and modern technology to enable young people from all around the world to have the same opportunities.
Jovana gave lectures on Conventa Crossover Marketing Conference, Telenor Youth Forum in Oslo, Cosmpolitan Millenials Conference, E-Turizam Conference, Blogomanija Conference, NetWork Podgorica etc.
Jovana gives motivational speeches about living abundantly from the internet wherever you are. She is a multi-passionate entrepreneur who traveled over 20 countries, lived in 5 countries, co-founded 3 mobile apps and now she has a marketing consulting business, a successful lifestyle blog and enjoys inspiring others to live their dream life.
She published an ebook on How to become a Cabin Crew.
She has created a widely popular workshop: HOW TO MAKE BLOGGING YOUR BUSINESS?
This workshop is hosted in Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Croatia, Bosnia…and she also gives lectures on leading marketing conferences in the region on how to create impactful content.
If you are interested to find out how Jovana travels for free click here.
Collaboration with Israel Embassy and Ministry of Tourism January 2013
Collaboration with Montenegro Ministry of Tourism November 2014
Won Austrian Airlines Global Blogger Challenge June 2014
Won FlyDubai Challenge November 2014
Won Wow Air Iceland Challenge December 2014
Collaboration with Thai Airways and Thailand Tourism Authority January 2017
She moved to Abu Dhabi, NYC, London, Dubai and Cyprus for work, so that is also a big reason behind her nomadic lifestyle.
She wrote for over 10 magazines so far both print and online and some of her pieces are available here.
- Official SparkMe blogger for 2016
- CocaCola Blogger Network Adria Blogger 2016/17
- She is the editor of Cosmopolitan Serbia Lifestyle Section
FOOD & FITNESS
Jovana is very passionate about healthy lifestyle, plant-based nutrition, natural body care and exercising.