Jovana worked at major technology companies in New York, London, Dubai, and Cyprus and co-founded 3 mobile apps. She is fluent in Serbian, English, and French.
She is the founder of Blogging Workshops where she teaches people how to kickstart their business and turn their passion into profit by blogging. Over 200 people attended workshops so far across Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Macedonia and they are available in the United States, UK and UAE starting September 2017.
If you want to see recommendations and more information head over to Jovana’s LinkedIn Profile
- UGRAD Scholarship for Undergraduate studies in the United States.
- $30.000 seed investment from “DP World” to develop her mobile app in Dubai.
- Award of the City of Belgrade for extraordinary achievement in the field of art for organizing SUND Art Festival.
- Passed MBTI test with “IT” Intuitive Thinker score (5% of global population).
- Presented Serbia in Telenor Youth Forum in Oslo and Nobel Peace Prize 2015 with her idea on how to use the Internet and modern technology to enable young people from all around the world to have the same opportunities.
Causes Jovana cares about: Art, Social Entrepreneurship, and Education.
Jovana gave lectures on Conventa Crossover Marketing Conference, Telenor Youth Forum in Oslo, Cosmpolitan Millenials Conference, E-Turizam Conference, Blogomanija Conference, NetWork Podgorica. Blog Open, Net Nomads etc.
Jovana gives motivational speeches about living abundantly from the internet wherever you are. She is a multi-passionate entrepreneur who traveled over 20 countries, lived in 5 countries, co-founded 3 mobile apps and now she has a marketing consulting company, a successful Global Blogging Workshops and enjoys inspiring others to live their dream life.
If you are interested to find out how Jovana travels for free click here.
If you want to invite her to visit your country or a city, you can do so via her email in the contact form.
She wrote for over 10 magazines so far both print and online and some of her pieces are available here.
Send an email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss potential collaboration opportunities.
Key Markets: Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia, USA, UK.
Monthly Unique Visitors: Over 32.000
Social Media Fans: Over 50.000 across all of her social media channels